Volunteers for our November Show
Thank you to all who have volunteered to help at our show. We also need help to put up the temporary yards on Wednesday evening before the show. Auckland Showjumping riders will be contacted if they have not already volunteered.
We still require:
- Gate Stewards
- Someone to do live scoring (with laptop and data)
- Announcers for Ring 2 & Ring 3
- Wednesday night yard set up
Please ensure you get your entries in by closing date. With the new ESNZ rule, all late entries will ride first.
Auckland Show Jumping worksite will be safe and healthy and committed to protecting contractors, workers and third parties from injury as they go about their work. This will means taking all reasonable practical steps to meet obligations under The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSW Act), and any other health and safety legislation.
This policy statement records their commitment to meet all legal obligations and provides an explanation of the actions they will take to ensure that they do so:
- All vehicles will be restricted to a speed of no more than 10km per hour within the grounds. .
- The appropriate licenses must be held by anyone operating any vehicle or motorbike (ie no one under the age of 16 years).
- Motorbikes must be used in accordance with normal road rules.
- Fastened helmets MUST be worn on all motorbikes while being operated.
- Any competitor contravening these rules will be immediately fined $50 and the keys confiscated until any or all of the following have been performed:
- The fine has been paid
- Appropriate headwear has been sourced (a tagged riding helmet is acceptable)
- A licensed driver has been located.
Announcements of these rules will be made over the loudspeaker system, as well as printed in the programme.